I finished my work on the Baskin rig this past weekend. I’ll try to post updates on the project with how it’s going, but please check out their production blog to see everything about the project.
I worked a long time on making sure I understood how I was building the rig, keeping notes so I can recreate it easier later.
I specifically focused on getting a few things to work as I wanted them to be, like a No Flip Knee with a Pole Vector. It was a really great opportunity to work with a guy like Oliver Simonsen, who’s doing an amazing job putting this kind of project together. I learned a whole lot these past few months that I hope to keep working on and getting better at.
This is the link with my rig part in it, it’s just a picture. They’ll post animation update as things develop.